Submissions & Guidelines
To submit to Faddy Magazine you must contact Candice Solomon the Editor in Chief.
- We don’t accept finished submissions.
- We have themes and guidelines for each issue.
- We love the unseen, the unpublished, and the new.
- At the moment we’re accepting fashion and beauty editorials from brands, designers, photographers, and their creative teams.
- You may also reach out to us if you are a writer, blogger or video artist.
Please read our guidelines carefully once you receive the invitation into an issue.
- We, do not provide a free copy of the magazine unless previously agreed.
- Due to the high costs of our company to print, you agree that you are responsible for purchasing your own print Issue.
- Submitter also agrees that they will not ask for either after the Publication has been released.
- Tearsheets and digital copy will be available after the publication.
We reserve the right to accept or reject any submission we receive.
- When accepted, we will provide you tear-sheets of the print, but we can’t provide any free print copies, as we do print on demand.
- We don’t pay for submissions, and all photo-shoot expenses for submission in our magazine is covered by the team conducting the project.
- If you are not a photographer, you’re not holding the rights of the images so you need the permission of the photographer to get it published. You will be asked to let the photographer sign a digital release form, you’ll receive a link from us to sign.
- Once a work of art is accepted to be published (online/print), it grants us permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation of Faddy Magazine for the issue that it has been published.
- Faddy Magazine USA is by invitation only by our Editor in Chief Candice Solomon.
Please ask about our:
- Upcoming workshops , apprenticeships and private workshops with Candice Solomon Editor in Chief in New York City and online.
We’re all about creating and collaboration and growing together as a creative community.
Publisher/Editor in Chief
FADDY MAGAZINE USA is a global fashion & luxury lifestyle publication headquartered in New York City.
FADDY MAGAZINE USA
New York, New York, United States
Sign up for the FADDY MAGAZINE'S eNewsletter. (We never share your information, with anyone)